About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

TARA BONE DHS SUPERVISOR

SAT JULY 9 2011
Tara Bone has been on my grandchildren's case from the beginning. She has made it appoint to be at every court hearing. 2/8/2011, Tara Bone went on record requesting that i the grandmother never be granted placement of the children.
Tara Bone also went on record requesting that i be excluded from further court proceedings because i wasn't present for court hearing on 2/8/2011. The Judge on the case. Associate District Judge Richard W Kirby he granted the request.
TO NEVER BE GRANTED PLACEMENT FOR MY VERY OWN GRANDCHILDREN.
Please pray for me and my grandchildren. We are being treated terrible in The State of Oklahoma. The Oklahoma family Court and Oklahoma DHS are putting my family through pure hell. My grandchildren continues to suffer without any visitation from family and love-ones.
Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment