About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITY

SAT JULY 9 2011
Oklahoma DHS states that as long as the family has the basic needs met for the family. Meaning the children are being provided for, then the children will be released. Oklahoma Dhs goals are to strengthened the families. Not wreak havoc up on them.
Oklahoma DHS are to help the families and the children! Not keep them in the system for as long as they have like they have done with my grandchilden. I have 5 grandsons that's floating about in the foster care system.
All the Oklahoma DHS TARA BONE, has done was interrupt my placement of my grandchildren with me, the boys maternal and biological grandmother.
The ones that has interfered with my grandchildren return are:
Associate District Judge Richard W Kirby, A.D.A Jane Brown, A.P.D Ryan Hauser, and The Oklahoma DHS Supervisor Tara Bone. They have done me wrong and continue to do vicious and vengeful deeds.
PEOPLE! MY AUDIENCE WHAT'S WRONG HERE? THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE!!!!
As long as the needs of the children are being met and are being provide for then my grandsons shouldn't be in foster care. It's been 5 years and 4 months. I love my grandchildren, and they are not forgotten, they are in my heart, I miss them very much.
I've provided the needs for my grandchildren:
  • Residence
  • Telephone
  • Basics living necessities
  • Working utilities
  • Food and Groceries
  • Deep Freezer full of meat
  • Bed
  • Clothing
  • Clean and Neat residence, Living quarters
  • Adequate space
  • Financial Security, Stable Income
  • Transportation
  • Loving Home
  • Foster Care Classes
  • I'M A RESPONSIBLE ADULT AND LOVING GRANDPARENT

What else is there for one to do in order to get their grandchildren and or love ones out of the foster care system.? I have all that i need to provide for my grandsons, that's been in the states custody since 3/2/2006. I am being the targeted because I am using my Freedom Of Speech and because of that they have denied me my grandchildren: Visitation and Placement of Them! That's wrong! It's an injustice.

For every one that's reading my blog postings. Please Pray for me and my grandchildren, for we are in turmoil dealing with The State of Oklahoma DHS and The Oklahoma Family Court.

Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank You Very Much and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment