About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

FAMILY

SAT JULY 9 2011

My family has been stripped from me. My oldest and first 5 grandsons. My family stripped from me that's enough for anyone to fight hard to do all that one can and needs to do to get them back home. It's been 5 years and 4 months that the state has been fighting to keep my grandchildren in the system and away from me.

It's about family! Yet these folks continue to halt the release of my grandchildren. I'm the children maternal and biological family member. I just want my grandchildren home and out of the foster care system. It should not be a problem, considering that i have everything needed for my grandchildren to be placed with me.

Family, make sure they take care of their own. When one comes forth to do what's right and in Gods eyes. Family is the foundation and it would be for the Oklahoma DHS to place the children with caring and loving relatives that are willing to take in the children and get them out of the foster care system.

Why 5 years and 4 months. Children shouldn't have to remain in the states custody all this time. It's a disgrace.

Family is the key! So why is this corruption going on here in the State of Oklahoma. Why is it being allowed?

Everyone believes in Family! YET! The State continues to deny me my grandchildren and they remain in the system floating and without any contact with me.

FAMILY! FAMILY! OKLAHOMA determined to EX OUT MY FAMILY, DESTROYING OUR FAMILY. My GRANDCHILDREN HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH.

PLEASE pray for me and my grandchildren as we are having to go through this most difficult time in our lives.

Thank You and God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment