About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

OKLAHOMA DHS

SAT JULY 9 2011
Tara Bone of Oklahoma DHS, has been on my grandchildren case from day one, starting 3/2/2006. Tara Bone has been the catalyst and she has a personal vendetta against me. She has requested that I the children's maternal and biological grandmother never be considered placement for my grandsons.
Tara Bone, she was the initial case worker back in 2006. Since then she's moved up to supervisor. She's done everything she can to keep me from my grandchildren.
Oklahoma DHS is a mad house and needs to be cleaned up!
So many children has suffered more damage than a little bit by the hands of DHS.
Please keep me and my grandchildren in your prayers. We are going through a difficult time in our lives.
Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment