About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 2, 2011

FAMILY VALUES, STRENGTH AND FOUNDATION

SAT JULY 2 2011

Hi my name is Farina Thompson, I'm a grandmother that's grieving and missing my grandchildren that's in Oklahoma Foster Care.

I'm posting today on the key essentials to families and children, that they need the connection of family so they can bond.

My grandchildren they have been in foster care since March 2 2006. We haven't had regular visits since my grandsons were taken. I haven't seen them since 2-16-2010. I am going through it. I can only imagine what my grand babies are feeling. This is wrong.

The Oklahoma Family Court-- Judge Richard W Kirby hasn't let me see my grandsons. The DHS initial case worker from the beginning by the name of Tara Bone, she is the one that has directed the case primarily.

Family strengthening is the key to building strong families. Not taking peoples children and refusing to work with them. The children mother she needed help and yet the family court-- Judge Kirby denied her request to return home where she could receive that help.

My daughter she relinquished her parental rights on 9-15-2009. DHS since, has kept my grandchildren away from me with no visitation or phone calls. It's been terrible not to hear my grandchildren voice or to be able to hug them.

Family bonding and being included in the children lives are very important. Even more, It's essential for the children to be in touch with their grandparent(s).

Please pray for me and my grandchildren.

Thank you for taking the time to read my posting.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment