About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grieving Grandmother: Family Ripped Apart

Sunday June 26 2011
(It's been a while since I've posted!!. I'm still here! Just going through It!!!)
Heartache And Pain! That's all it has been since the day that my grandchildren were taken away, by the Oklahoma Department of Human Services/Child Protective Services/Foster Care Division. That was on March 02, 2006.
My grandchildren are still not home!!!!! It has been over 5 years. Truly a very long and emotional five years it has been. My grandbabies has been uprooted from their family and loves-ones. If that's not enough pain and suffering, the OKDHS, they continue to shuffle, shaft, and move my grandchildren from one foster care placement to the other. How would that be in the best interest of the my grandchildren? The system most definitely needs to be revamped, completely restructured from the ground up, I must say.
DHS/CPS/FCS, there are so many names that the agency/organization goes by. In any case the results are similar in the way that a family is treated. What I mean is that the agencies are fast to take our babies, grandbabies and our love-ones. Then gives us pure hell when we fight to get them back. I'm so tired of the dirt, that these folks get away with. No one wants to get involved! That's crazy!
In the case with my 5 grandsons: There have been two judges on the case.
My grandbabies has been subjected to some of everything in the custody of the State of Oklahoma. From in and out of group homes to respite care to children shelters, in addition to going from placement to placement. Also don't want to forget that my grandbabies are on medication and they are being over medicated. My grandchildren have been alienated, they are in foster care and are separated from their siblings and family. How cruel is that? Children in foster care are to have continuous contact with their biological family until they are reunited. My grandsons don't have that privilege.
With all that going on; Judge Richard W Kirby, the Associate District Judge residing over the case, he has not given me my grandchildren, let alone let me have visitation with my grandbabies. It's been since 2-16-2010 since I've seen my grandsons. Not even a phone call!
Since my encounter with the State of Oklahoma Department of Human Services and the Oklahoma family Court, let me express: That it has been a living nightmare!! NIGHTMARE FROM HELL!
I've done everything that one can do to show the OKLAHOMA FAMILY COURT and THE DEPARTMENT of HUMAN SERVICES/CHILD PROCTECTIVE SERVICE/FOSTER CARE DIVISION, to prove that i am able to care for my biological grandchildren. They have denied me everything. That's not right at all the way that this state has treated me and my grandchildren.
I moved to Oklahoma from Nevada. I have my foster pride/adopt completion certificates. I rented a beautiful home in a nice neighborhood in Oklahoma, which consists of a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, has over 2,000 square feet. Just more than enough room for my grandchildren. (My grandchildren's rooms are fully furnished and equipped with everything that they need. Only thing that is missing are my grandsons).
Judge Richard W Kirby, has denied the request to order OKDHS to do a home study of my home. Doing a home evaluation, home -study of my home it will show that I have everything in order. It would be in the best interest of my grandchildren to get them out of the foster care system and back home to family where they belong. Still to this day! My grandbabies remain in Oklahoma Department of Human Services/FOSTER CARE WITH NO CONTACT WITH GRANDMA.
The individuals involved in my grandsons case are:
Judge Richard W Kirby, He's the Associate District Judge
Assistant D.A. Jane Brown
Public Defender William Ryan Hauser
DHS Supervisor Tara J Bone
Oklahoma CASA volunteer Susan Brown and a couple others as well.
The OKLAHOMA CASA volunteer, Susan Brown, she has been to my home and she done a report for her CASA SUPERIOR, whom she reported to. Susan Brown she took photos of my home, the children's room and she seen that my home was fine and perfect for placement of my grandchildren. Yet! Judge Kirby would not allow her to speak in court. He never asked her. It was never mention at all.
I've never seen so many cold hearted folks ever in my life! These creatures are destroying families and not even given it a second thought about what they are doing. This is terrible!!
Their actions shows me that: IT'S NOT ABOUT THE CHILDREN.
These so called PROFESSIONALS, as they call themselves has not handled my grandchildren's case ethically or professional let alone in a swiftly manner. They have allowed their personal feelings to get in the way of processing the case. This is wrong! An INJUSTICE IT IS!!
Here I am, I come complete with everything that's needed to take care and provide for my grandchildren! Yet, they continuously deny me my precious grandchildren.
ON FEBRUARY 8TH 2011, Judge Richard W Kirby kicked me out of the court hearings. At the request of DHS for me to be excluded from further court hearings. Let me tell you! how they done it. Initially court was set for February 9th 2011, Here in Oklahoma, on that day it was snowing some terrible, Ok Now! Come to find out court had been moved up a day early, to 2-8-2011, and I wasn't notified at all. So according to them: because I wasn't present, It gave them the right to dismiss me from future further hearings. Come on Please!! Tell me the system isn't broken? I'm doing everything to get my grandchildren home! To get them out of the system!! Oklahoma don't want to release my grandchildren to me, yet they are just floating around in the foster care system. How is that considered; In the best interest of the children??
THIS IS WRONG! THIS IS WRONG! THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!
PS. ALL OF YOU THAT'S FIGHTING FOR YOUR LOVE-ONES, PLEASE CONTINUE AND DON'T GIVE UP! NO MATTER HOW HARD AND DIFFICULT IT IS FOR YOU. My prayers are with each and every one of you.
Please keep me and my grandchildren in your prayers as well.
Thank You and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment