About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CHILDREN IN THE OKLAHOMA DHS FOSTER CARE SYSTEM

SUNDAY JUNE 26 2011
FOSTER CARE IN THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA
I'm disgusted at the judicial system as well as the Oklahoma foster care system. I truly am amazed at how the very system that we entrust to be righteous and follow. To render a fair and just decision. Justice is the very one that has deliberately intercepted and inflicted more pain than ever on my grandchildren.
The reason I am saying this is because: I would have never thought it would take this long, 5 long emotional and stressful years to get my grandchildren out of the Oklahoma foster care system. This has been a HORRIBLE experience. They are not home yet! My grandchildren are being shuffled around in the system shipped from place to place.
Judge Richard W Kirby finds that to be acceptable.
My grandchildren hasn't heard my voice in over one year-- 2-16-2010. Nor have we had a visit since that date as well.
There is no Justice! Children in this country are suffering at the hands of Judges, that act the same as the presiding judge over my grandsons case.
Tara Bone, the initial case worker, she implemented, instructed the direction of the case and this is the reason why for starters that my grandsons are still in foster care, along with the Assistant D.A Jane Brown, Public Defender Ryan Hauser. In addition to the reigning judge himself. That would be Judge Richard W Kirby.
Children in foster care continue to suffer all day, every day, when not being able to go home to loving family members that love and want them.
When those people, who have those positions, in life that can make a difference in your life, your children's life, but choose to ignore it. They keep your children, grandchildren in hiding, and won't allow visitation. Where is the justice for our children and families!
The pain and suffering needs to stop! These people needs to be held accountable for their actions.
Stop these individuals, these creatures. They have been doing this so long, til it is just natural to them. They don't care about the children!
They make their pay check and go home at the end of the day. Hugging their children and grandchildren. I mean! My God! No feeling! No heart! Cruel and Heartless! I call these people one of the worst kind that walk this earth.
Foster Care is a problem, a very big, and of course you know, It's big business and Money follows.
Pray for all the little children in foster care.
I leave with you Please pray for me and my grandchildren.
Thank You and God Bless.
FARINA

No comments:

Post a Comment