About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Associate Judge Richard W Kirby

I thought judges were to do the right thing! On the contrary this man who wears a Black Robe! That sits on the bench in the State of Oklahoma, In the county of Oklahoma. That heads the Oklahoma County Juvenile Justice Center.
I am so disgusted and frustrated at how this man runs his court! How he let Oklahoma DHS run him in his own courtroom.
Judge Richard Kirby! He knows deep down in his heart that my grandchildren should be with me.
He knows everything that I done to get my grandsons out of the foster care system. If he doesn't know of it, then that's only because he don't care about doing the right thing and that is to hurry and get the children out of the foster care system and with family.
This judged denied me my grandchildren. He refused to order Oklahoma DHS to give me a Home - study of my Oklahoma residence which I would pass and get my grandchildren out of the system.
This man definitely is bias and prejudice. He doesn't need to be in a position to help people if he isn't going to do just that. He works in the children's department/ family court.
Judge Kirby has failed my grandchildren.
Just recently, which I wrote and asked him to send me my grandsons sizes so that I could send my grandsons some packages of clothing and a few other items. This man will not give me anything.
This is the person that kicked me out of court at the request of Oklahoma DHS on 2.8.2011, because I wasn't present, which I wasn't informed of the court date change. My knowledge was the date was 2.9.2011. There is no way that I would of missed a court date that was so important to me and my grandchildren.
This judge will not let me have visitation with my grandsons. I haven't seen my grandchildren since 2.16.2010. This is cruel! Just Sickening. This is awful.
The judge granted the request of Oklahoma DHS. That is no way right!
The case of MAY, DAVIS, BENJAMIN, WALKER, case # JD-06-180.
Foster care is no place for children!
Please pray for me and my grandchildren. Thank You and God Bless You and Yours.
Grieving Grandmother
Farina M Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment