About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Precious Grandchildren! You Are Not Forgotten!

My precious grandchildren! Grandma, has not forgotten you! You're not Forgotten!
Dear Melvin, Michael, Mizael, Teriq and Eric,
It's your grandma Farina Thompson, I know that you boys have gone through so much. Remember that you all do have family that love you and wants you.
My dear and precious grandsons, You are loved, wanted and missed! You boys are always in my heart. I miss you all so much til it hurts. I stare and gaze at your pictures all the time.
Grandma prays for our family each and every day and night. It's not fair for what has happened to you all. I am very saddened at how the Oklahoma foster care system has treated this case. Grandma wants you all to know that I will not stop trying to get you boys home. It truly pains me that the Judge and DHS continues to let you kids stays in the foster care system, just floating around going from placement to placement.
I wish I could hold each of you and take away those tears of pain and suffering! I love you all with every ounce of blood that's flowing in my veins in my body.
My grandsons! Grandma is here I traveled across many states to be for you. I will not give up. I will continue to write you all. I am so sorry that you all are in that messed up and crooked system. The system has failed you and your siblings as well as our whole family.
Melvin, Michael, Mizael, Teriq and Eric, I send my love to each of you and I pray that we will be a family soon, once again. You boys are definitely not thrown away, nor are you forgotten, nor are you apart of my past, Nope! you all are in my future.
You all are growing up each and every day. Melvin, you will be 15 on Monday, 12-12-2011, Michael you are 12, Mizael you are 11, Teriq you are 10 and Little Eric you are 7. I love you all. Miss you so much.
What has happen to us is an injustice! It's not right and it's caused us an enormous amount of pain suffering and grief. I just want all of you to know that I will always be your grandmother! Always! I will not stop fighting for you all to come home. I will not give up hope! I want to hug you, hold you and hear you your voices!
Love Always
Your Grandmother
Farina Maria Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment