About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PAIN AND SUFFERING

June 28 2011

Foster Care:

I find it an awful shame at how much the foster care agencies are allowed to get away with.
Children are suffering by the hands of many state agencies.
My precious grand babies has suffered a great deal and they remain in the system.
Laws need to be implemented to better serve and protect the children.
Reunification and programs to help the families are a must.
I pray for all the families and children that are having to deal with such bitterness my prayers are with you.
I know your pain. I am dealing with it as well.
Stay strong and keep the faith! Continue prayer!

My grandchildren hasn't seen me in over a year! Since 2-16-2010. It is very hard on me, not being able to see my precious babies.

Please keep me and my grandsons in your prayers, as we are having to deal with this most difficult unforeseen event in our lives.

Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/oklahomans-against-parental-interference.html#fbbox

    ReplyDelete