About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

GRANDMOTHER BEING TARGET AGAINST

TARA BONE of Oklahoma DHS, Jane Brown the A.D.A, Ryan Hauser the A.P.D, and the Associate District Judge Richard W Kirby, they all have targeted me and has personal issues and are holding my grandchildren in the Oklahoma Foster Care System when it's no need for it. My grandsons are being shuffled and shafted around from placement to placement. That's not right.
I am here and the folks mention above has deliberately and spitefully are putting this family through HELL! My grandsons are suffering at the hands of all these people.
Tara Bone, Jane Brown, Ryan Hauser, Judge Richard W Kirby, they all has caused considerable amount of emotional stress on this family. All of them are playing apart in this attack on me.
They have already succeeded in my daughter giving up her parental rights and lying to her, that i would get my grandchildren.
5 years 4 months. My grandchildren has a home to come to. I'm no felon and I love my grandchildren.
Please pray for me and my grandchildren. Our family has been attacked by Okdhs.
Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment