About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

JUSTICE IS FAR FROM JUST!

Sat July 9 2011
Associate District Judge Richard W Kirby, a person that has a high paying position, which he took an oath to provide justice for those that go before him. Has failed my grandchildren and this family.
Because of Judge Richard W Kirby, my 5 grandsons remain in the Oklahoma Foster Care System. They are being shuffled and shafted around going from one placement to another, and this Judge thinks that's OK, and in the best interest of my grandchildren.
Not only that! He's kept my grandsons away from me. I haven't seen my grandsons since over a year. Since 2-16-2010. I haven't heard their little voices, or been able to hug them.
Where is the justice here? It's wrong and the judge seems to think that he's in perfect right to continue as he has done and doing.
Judge Richard W Kirby, he has not provide any justice, for this family. My grandchildren are suffering due to his actions.
I'm a concerned grandmother, and has been mistreated, I am putting this out there for the world to know what's going on here in the Oklahoma Family Court where Judge Kirby in on the bench.
Please pray for me and my grandchildren, while we are going through a most difficult in our lives.
Thank You and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment