About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"1ST AND FOREMOST"

TUESDAY JULY 5 2011
JUDGE RICHARD W KIRBY,
Before he be came a judge, he is man. Because of his actions, it most definitely shows that noone is above ILL feelings. Judge Kirby, he is very much a man of action, he has kicked me out of the court room where I have been going before him, to get my grandsons out of the system.
This judge he has denied everything that I've presented to him via representation of course. My grandchildren has suffered because of this.
It shows that, the children that are in the states custody, it's not about them! I have been fighting for my grandsons and the system has only delayed the process, for my grandchildren to be released.
My daughter she has relinquished her parental rights because the Judge denied her request to come home to me, so that I could help her with her children. Judge Kirby denied that all together. It has been over whelming and my daughter she gave up and left my grandsons in the system. She had 6 FELONIES! This young lady, she really needed help.
Judge Richard W Kirby, he has failed the my grandchildren. My grandchildren are suffering in the foster care system and because of that they are a float in the system. Not only that, the Judge he refuses to let my grandchildren have anything to do with me.
I continue to write my grandchildren. I love my grandsons very much.
This is the worst thing ever for one having to endure.
Foster Care isn't no place for children! How can the court continue to allow the children to suffer in the foster care system when there is placement for the children with their biological family. I'm their grandmother.
Before I actually moved to Oklahoma, I was receiving static from the Oklahoma DHS, from the then worker Tara Bone, which, by the way she is now the Supervisor of the case.
Everyone involved with my grandsons case has ILL FEELINGS in regards to me fighting for my grandchildren to getting them released from the system.
The Judge hasn't done the job that he took an OATH to do.
Please pray for me and my precious grandchildren.
I haven't seen my grandsons in over a year. For the past 5 years and 4 months my grandsons has been in the Oklahoma Foster Care System and Alienated from me their biological and maternal grandmother, with no phone calls.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment