About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

WHAT JUSTICE?

SAT JULY 9 2011
Associate District Judge Richard W Kirby,
Assistant D A Jane Brown,
Assistant P D Ryan Hauser, and
Tara Bone Oklahoma DHS
All these individuals that I've mentioned are the reasons why my grandchildren remains in the Oklahoma Foster Care System, just going from one placement to another and floating about. They have alienated my grandsons from me. We gets no visitation nor any phone calls. I haven't seen my grandchildren in over a year, since 2/16/2010.
They Kirby, Brown,Hauser and Bone have targeted me and definitely abused their power. Because I use my Freedom of Speech. Those mentioned above has used that against me.
They have taken my grandchildren away from me. They are putting me through pure HELL, I just want my grandsons out of the foster care system. My grandsons don't need to be shuffled around and shafted from place to place. My grandsons have a family and a home to come to. My grandchildren are loved, wanted and missed.
My grandchildren needs me. To not be include in their lives is devastating for all of us.
The way that I've been treated for wanting my grandchildren out of the states foster care system and putting forth effort to see that they get home. The denials and interference. This is an injustice. There hasn't been any justice for me and my grandsons.
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?
Please pray for me and my grandchildren.
Thank You Very Much and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment