About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

TARA BONE OKLAHOMA DHS

SAT JULY 9 2011
EVIL AS THEY COME!
TARA BONE of DHS a now supervisor, and initial case worker from the beginning of the case dating back to March 2 2006. Tara Bone has ask the judge. Judge Richard Kirby to never allow me to have my grandchildren. In other words that i never be granted placement of my grandsons.
This is an act of vengeance and prejudice against me. This is a cruel, cold hearted, and devious act. Because of this my grandchildren are suffering.
Please pray for my grandchildren and keep us in your prayers as the Oklahoma Family Court and Oklahoma DHS do everything to divide our family permanently.

1 comment:

  1. I find it hard to believe that someone would be against you for no reason....all of your posts are extremely one-sided...

    ReplyDelete