About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

"ISSUES OF CONCERNED"

TUESDAY JULY 5 2011
"ISSUES OF CONCERNED"
MARCH 2 2006:
My grandchildren has been in foster care for quite sometime now. It's an life altering unforeseen tragic event. It's a horrible thing that a family has to go through. No one can imagine what a family has to deal with in a situation such as this, that i am having to face.
I have been doing what any grandmother would do to get her precious grandsons out of the foster care system. With all the efforts that I've put forth and done to achieve that challenge. To no avail because of the Oklahoma Family Courts and Oklahoma DHS, it's only been a living night mare. They have fought me every step of the way. Denying me my grandchildren. Not even regular visitation. I haven't seen my grand-babies in over a year now. The last time I had a visit with my grandchildren were on Feb- 16 2010. That was it!
The issues of concerned that I'm having to raise question about are:
  1. The Judge dismissing me from the court hearings, when I'm there to get my grand babies out of the foster care system.
  2. The reason for dismissing me? It states because of my past actions? Because i voice my opinion and exercise my freedom of speech.
  3. Also states that I was dismissed because I wasn't present on the court date of 2/8/2011, which i wasn't notified of the change.
  4. Judge denied me access to court documents back in 2009 of December.
  5. Court date changed and I wasn't notified of the one day move up from 2/9/2011.
  6. Judge denied petition for Adoption so I could Adopt my grandchildren.
  7. Judge denied request to order DHS do a HOME STUDY of my home for placement of my grandchildren.
  8. DHS called THE BAIR FOUNDATION, to notify them not to certify me for licensing, stating to them that they wouldn't be able to place with me.
  9. Judge denied visitation with my grandchildren.
  10. Judge denied guardianship.
  11. Judge denied haebus corpus.
  12. Judge denied the mother of the children, her request to return home to her mother, which is myself, Farina Thompson, to help her with her children, that would benefit the children and they would get out of the foster care system.
  13. Judge denied the mother's request, The mother she relinquished her parental rights on 9/15/2009
  14. Family Reunification-- DHS hasn't tried to reunify my grandsons with me.
  15. Reasonable Effort-- It hasn't been made by DHS.
  16. Family Values-- Seems to me that DHS isn't concerned with that.
  17. Grandparents Rights-- DHS has revealed that Oklahoma has no Grandparents Rights.
  18. Family Contact--There hasn't been no bonding between my grandchildren and my self, because DHS has denied and refused me the ability to do that.
  19. My grandchildren has been alienated from the family and not able to make phone calls to their biological family.
  20. Policy and procedures--According to the DHS policy and procedures when it comes to placement of the grandchildren with me their grandmother I am with in guidelines. However DHS refuses to release my grandchildren.
  21. I'm a United States Veteran.
  22. I'm a Registered Voter.
  23. I've a Decent Income.
  24. I've a Residence, a home.
  25. 3-2-2 square footage 2,000+
  26. Education - I've Certificates and Diplomas of Education.
  27. Certificates of completion for the FOSTER PRIDE ADOPT.
  28. I'm not a felon.
  29. I've adequate Transportation.
  30. I'm responsible and reliable.
  31. I'm able, willing and capable.
  32. Judge refuses to let me have any contact with my grandchildren, nor will he let my grandsons contact me.
  33. I am the grandchildren maternal and biological grandmother.
  34. Grandchildren has been alienated from me from the very beginning.
  35. It's about the children and getting them reunited with their family immediately. Not having them suffer in the foster care system, when it isn't caused for.
    What the Court System and DHS has done to me and my grandsons are just pure evil and an injustice has occurred.
    My grandchildren are suffering because of the court system has failed us. DHS HAS LIED.
    Thank You for taking the time to read my post.
    I'm asking everyone to please pray for me and my grandchildren.
    Thank You and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment