About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

Our Chldren Needs To See and Visit Us


Our children, they need to see us. They are in foster care and do need to know that we are here for them. They need our hugs and should be allowed to be in contact with the family.
It's not right for the state to alienate our babies from us. We are their love-ones and family members.
My grandbabies has been out of our home for quite sometime now, since 2006. I've been on a journey to get my grandchildren returned and reunited with the family for the past 5 years.
It has been an emotional 5 years and not been allowed to be included in my grandchildrens lives is exceptional cruel and i call it a malicious and devious act.
I am here for my grandchildren. They are loved, wanted and missed. They have a home. They were and are not abandoned. For the state to continue to keep me and my grandchildren apart is unethical. It's a total conspiracy and a personal vendetta against me and my family.
My grandchildren they knows me, I've always been in their lives from day one of thier birth.
My grandchildren hasn't had regular visits since they have been in foster care. No phone communication, nothing. That's alot for a child do have to deal with when they are out of the home and not with their family.
Children needs to see their love-ones. It's damaging and emotional when they are alienated from their family. Our babies need to hear our voices.
To all those persons that's in the same, similar situation that i am enduring, You must contact your state officials and inform them of your current situation and let them beaware of it. Tell the whole world what they have done to you and your famly. Get connected and be informed of all your Rights that you have.
From a grieving grandmother that's determined and dedicated to her family.
I wish everyone well on their journey for justice for their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment