About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Children In Foster Care

The pain that my grandchildren and family has suffered behind the malicious and devious acts of these cold hearted people is just awful. My babies has been in foster care since March 2006 and have been moved around from place to place and just spreaded out and all over.
Why does it take 5 years? This is crazy. The children in fostercare are the ones thats suffering and paining. They are taken away from their family and in my grandchidlfen case have not seen family on a regular basis. The State of Oklahoma has caused irreparable damage to my grandchildren and our family. I've never seen anything like this.
Here it is christmas seasons again and i have not seen my grandkids in quite sometime. This is emotional and very painful.
Sense my grandchildren has been in the system they have not had their family visits as they are to have according to the States policy handbook.
Children are suffering in foster care. It's truly a shame how our government has allowed this to take place on our American Soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment