About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

WHY DO OUR CHILDREN SUFFER IN FOSTER CARE?

It's ultimately because of how the family courts are ran and what the judge allows to take place under his or her authority. Because of this our babies suffer tremendously. I know from experience. I haven't seen my grandchildren on a family visit, but 3 times out of the 5 years from the time the state took them from our family. My babies are suffering. Why!
It's simple, because the state maliciously, and deviously keep our children and grandchilden away from us their family. Everything that they ever own and had was left behind. When the state takes your babies and strip them from all their love-ones then don't let you see anyone. The pain and emotions begin.
Our babies suffer from this, They do wonder why is it that their love-ones hasn't come for them. Our babies shouldn't have to go through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment