About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

"My Grandchildren, I Love You"

Friday Nov 18 2011
My grandchildren : Melvin Benjamin, Michael Walker, Mizael Walker, Teriq May, and Eric Davis, they were taken by the state of Oklahoma, Dept of Human Services/ foster care unit on March 2 of 2006.
CASE # JD-06-180
CASE NAME:
MAY, DAVIS, BENJAMIN, WALKER
JUDGE:
ASSOCIATE DISTRICT JUDGE
RICHARD W KIRBY
MOTHER OF CHILDREN:
JAMIRA N MAY - MCCOY
This is a case that has been in process since 2006. There hasn't been no progress in the direction that it should have went! My grandchildren have been juggle going from placement to placement during these last 5 years and 8 months and counting! Since they still are in the system bouncing around.
I have no visitation with them! Oklahoma has done me and my grandbabies wrong!
I haven't seen my grandchildren since 2-16-2010. I haven't heard their voices, nor able to give them a hug. DHS and the system including the judge will not let my grandsons respond to any of my letters.
My grandchildren, my precious and adorable grandsons. "How I love and miss you so very much"
Melvin, Michael, Mizael, Teriq and Eric, you all are more precious to me than ever, from the day that you children were born. I love you my grandsons. Please! Don't let any of the people tell you different. You all are loved, wanted and missed. You are not forgotten! Grandma loves you and I say a prayer for our family each and every day.
It saddens me, my grandsons that we live in such an injustice world. I am here for you all no matter however long it will take. But! just know that your grandmother has not given up on you children. It's 5 of you that are floating around in the Oklahoma Foster Care System.
Grandma has been to the Oklahoma States Capitol on several occasions, asking for help and to no avail no one has looked into the DHS matter for us. I will not give up on us. I love you boys. I have filed complaints with more than one office of the Office of Civil Rights. Grandma will continue to be here for you all.
My grandchildren, I am able, willing and financially able to care and provide for you boys. I have a big enough house for all of us. We have always been a family. Though we are in separate houses and apart. I will always have you all in my heart. I love you.
The State Of Oklahoma DHS Foster Care Unit. They have not processed this case properly. It is supposed to be about the children and reuniting the children with family. Unfortunately they have not worked that for us. I am continuing to have faith and prayer for our family. That we will be a family and be reunited as a family so that we can rebuild our lives and move on.
Grandma loves you all with every ounce of blood that's flowing through my veins, in my body. My grandsons I feel your pain and I know what you are going through. I send my love, hugs and kisses. You do have family, love-ones, and relatives that care and love you. My babies, you can believe that my life will never ever be the same without you. Grandma's life is empty because you are not home.
Grandma's life is empty! There's a void that can only be filled when you boys, my precious grandchildren, are back home and out of that awful foster care system. I love you with every breath that I take.
My grandchildren, How I miss you all so very much! I wish that I could take the pain away & wipe those many tears off your face, that you all are feeling, because these folks who are abusing their authority, and has kept you children away from you family. Grandma loves you and I will not give up HOPE!
My grandchildren, you are loved, wanted and missed! More than I can express in words! I love you so much! You are not forgotten! Believe me and know that your grandma, loves you dearly! You all are not forgotten! Grandma loves you.
No matter what my grandchildren!
I Farina Thompson, will always and forever be your Grandmother! Remember I love you!
Hugs and Kisses my dear grandsons!
Love Always your Grandmother
Farina M Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment