About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Newsvine - COURT DATE APPROACHING

Newsvine - COURT DATE APPROACHING
Back to court once again. Please keep me and my grandchildren in your prayers.My grandsons are all that i think about. Oh! how i miss them so much. The pain no one can imagine what we have went through for all these years.
Foster care isn't no place for children. How those individuals are so corrupt to keep these children from their family and loveones that can care for them.
All i hear in court is these "Terms- In the best enterest for the child and Reasonable Effort has been made to place the child or children" That's CRAP! I'm no felon, never been to prison and loves my grandsons very much. Even enough to relocate from Nevada to Oklahoma.
Well we will see what happens on our next court appearance. Which is set for 2-9-2011.
Please pray for me and my grandsons.

No comments:

Post a Comment