About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Judge accused of bilking child welfare system back on bench

This is an outrageous shame. This woman has the nerve to take someone else children and collect money off of them, not only that she gave those children away. First of all this woman is a judge and should be up holding the law. How is this Ethical. I think not. The same juddge that signed for approval of her adopting those children are the very Judge that i am dealing with to get my grandchildren.
My grandchildren are loved,wanted and missed and i am fighting hard to get them out of the system.
You see the corruption that Oklahoma, is getting away with. These folks in their positions think that they are untouchable. They are doing what ever they hearts desire no matter the cost of what of effects on the righteous. This judge makes a great salary and i'm sure she didn't need that extra $22,000.00 This woma was just Greedy! She do definitely needs to go to jail. Judge accused of bilking child welfare system back on bench

1 comment:

  1. We all need to watch this case very closely! If they allow her and the rest of her gang to get away with this travesty then it might set us back some in the progress we are making. I say we make alot of noise and they DO GO to court in May!

    If the judge that handled the adoption for THIS judge was YOUR judge then somehow you /your child son or daughter HAS to make sure that the case is left open for an appeal because you may be able to use this knowledge of the judge handling your case, being corrupt!

    Good luck

    Callie
    www.peacejourney.net

    ReplyDelete