About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

KOKH FOX 25 :: Special Reports - Fighting the System: Part 2

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS
I'm still fighting for my grandchildren. I will not stop until justice has been rewarded.
The Family Unit is the most essential unit on earth and in the universe. Family is all you have and when it is taken away. Nothing can replace it. Family should be strengthened not destroyed. The government shouldn't be allowed to cause havoc as it is no place in the family values.
I am the grandmother that will not give up no matter what, when i am here because i do love and care for my babies. I moved from the west coast to be here for my grandsons. My grandsons are loved and they know that i am here in oklahoma.
My grandbabies are loved, wanted and missed. They have all their family that love them very much.
My grandbabies i will never ever stop fighting for them to come home. That's all i want is for my babies to be back home and out of the system.
This is our story.
KOKH FOX 25 :: Special Reports - Fighting the System: Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment