About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

http://msfarina603.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/jamira-n-may-mother-forced-to-relinquish-her-parental-rights/

My daughter was not treated correctly by the State of Oklahoma, she was not given a chance from the oklahoma dhs instead they boxed her in and made her give up. My daughter was scared and gave up her parental rights to her children her 5 oldest boys. A young woman who needed help after getting out of prison.
I want everyone to know what they the state of oklahoma done to my daughter and therefore having a total affect on our family. We have suffered at the hands of Oklahoma.
The Director Howard Hendrick is behind all of this.
Family values. He is the director of OKDHS.http://msfarina603.wordpress.com/2011/01/14/jamira-n-may-mother-forced-to-relinquish-her-parental-rights/

No comments:

Post a Comment