About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

OKLAHOMA DOESN'T ACKNOWLEDGE GRANDPARENTS RIGHTS

GRANDPARENTS HAS NO RIGHTS
There is something that isn't rght here. It's very disturbing that for grandparents fighting for their flesh and blood. That they don't have any rights when it comes to their grandbabies.
It makes no sense to me! Shouldn't it be that! To first and foremost to get the children out of placement and mainstream back to normalcy and back to their biological homes and families.
Why should the children be placed with strangers and or put in group homes verse with their love ones. It's just wrong.!
I'm fighting for my sweet grandsons and i have been denied and given the run around from day one. There has been all sorts of cover ups and lies and therefore continuos court dates.
My grandsons aren't home yet.
I'm no felon.
I've never been to prison.
I'm military retired.
I'm a registered voter.
I'm responsible and handle my business affairs.
I've transportation.
I've insurance.
All my bills are in my name.
I've a telephone.
I've a 3 bed - 2 ba- 2 car gar Home. that's over 2,000 square feet.
My grandchildren's room, they are completely furnished and ready for them to come home.
The strangest thing is that i can't get anyone to do a HOMESTUDY here to present it to the judge and He stated that he will not order a HOMESTUDY.
I have not had a home study while i have been here in Oklahoma.
I'm trying to get my grandbabies home. It's not easy when the state is working against you.
From what i have seen and experienced here in Oklahoma-- They can careless about GRANDPARENTS and Definitely "FAMILIES AREN'T FIRST AND CHILDREN REUNIFICATION WITH THEIR BIOLOGICAL FAMILY ISN'T ON TOP OF THE COURTS AND OKDHS LIST"
I love and miss my grandsons. They are my world and everything. These children are loved, wanted, and missed.
TO MY GRANDSONS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. I CARRY YOU IN MY HEART ALWAYS AND FOREVER. LOVE YOU MY GRANDCHILDREN. NOT A DAY GOES BY, NOT EVEN A SECOND THAT I DON'T THINK OF YOU.
SINCERELY
YOUR GRANDMA :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment