About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grandmothers' Source of Strength......

MARCH 4 2010. THURSDAY

My grandchildren are my source of strength. Those little boys, my sweet babies, that i love and miss so dearly, their cute little faces that i see in my sleep every night, they are the ones that keep me going.
This has been going on for 4 years and we are still in court. As a matter of fact i only just recently have been given court approved supervised therapeutic visitation and that goes for telephone communication as well.
This is truly horrific and not at all should be handled in this fashion. Everyone in the legislature and politics government speaks on the value of families and what it honors and recommends. However, when i ask for help and seeks answers they give me the run around.
My grandchildren are my world. They means the world to me as the grandchildren to those senators and congressmen and women's and representatives, just like they love their little ones, I love mines just the same if not more.
No one sees whats going on around them until it home, then of course they want something done by then.
Our country is supposed to be equal justice and compliance for all. That couldn't be further from the truth. I'm fighting real hard for my grandchildren. It's so such a challenge. It's very painful. (I wouldn't be able to get through if it wasn't for my grandsons).
My grandchildren are my strength. They are my light of directions. I have to do everything in my power to get them out of the Okdhs foster care system. I DO.
I live, eat, breathe, and think about my grandchildren returning home. Including every step that I take,Thinking about i just can't stop because it could be the next entry or posting to reach just the right person who can help a devoted, caring and sincere grandmother in getting her grandchildren back in her loving arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment