About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Grandmother Remains Hopeful

March 4 2010



On March 2 2006, my grandchildren were taken by the Oklahoma DHS organization. They were put into foster care and placed with strangers. They have been in foster care for four years now. It has not been easy for my family. My grandchildren are all placed with separate families through out the state of Oklahoma.

On March 2 2006, On that day, It was the beginning of the awareness of how much corruption goes on behind closed doors. How the states organization are rand. From the start I've had nothing but problems from this agency. They have fought me every step of the way, with continuous denying me my grandchildren.

As you can see 4 years later I'm still pursuing righteous justice in the return of my daughter's children. I'm the maternal grandmother and i do love my grand babies. I want them home. No one knows of the pain that one goes through while waiting and waiting for your babies to be back home in your care.

So, 4 years! Why is it taking 4 very long years, for the state to give me back my grandchildren?

They have no legitimate reasons for holding on to my boys. Not non at all. I don't understand their practices and i honestly believe that they should be put out of business.

From the top head honcho Director Howard Hendrick to his employees, they all need to be replaced. The whole government agency should be restructured and all new people should come in to office.

There has been too many families that has been torn apart and children lives has been destroyed, families just stripped of all it's love and been left with nothing. If you don't have family and the protection from our very own government, without that, what do you have?

It's an injustice to our American people and our babies, our children need their love ones.

I'm my grandchildren' voice and I'm not leaving my grandchildren. I am fighting with every ounce of strength that i have, by the Grace of God and the Blood that he has flowing through my veins.

Being in foster care is no place for children as long as they have loving family and caregivers that are willing to take them. Children should be placed with their families first and foremost.
My grandchildren means the world to me and i just love them so much. I am doing my grandmotherly duties to keep my family together.

I am prayerful and hopeful in the safe return of my grandchildren.

As i come to a close with this article, I ask that everyone that takes an interest and reads this, to please pray for me and my family, that my grandchildren will be safely returned to their home.

Thank You and God Bless.

Farina Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment