About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 20, 2009

HI, to everyone out there that's reading this. I am a loving grandmother and i am here in the State of Oklahoma i have moved here from Reno Nevada to save my grandchildren. Well this is so so strange for me and to others . Listen to this.
The state of Oklahoma does not want to give me my own daughter's children. Instead they want to put them in permanent placement, When i relocated from out west. I have no felonies, I am a veteran of the United States Military. I am educated. I love my only grandchildren. They are the world to me. I don't know what to do with out them. This has been a very long ride for me. I will not stop until my grandchildren are back home with me.

Oklahoma has refused me my foster care licence because as they have stated to me that i had a fraud back in 1982, nearly 30 years ago. So based on that they denied my foster care license. In '82 I was only 18 years old at the time.
It is just puzzling me, what does that have to do with me raising, loving, and nurturing my grandchildren? It's wrong. So wrong in deed.
I'm so discourage and mad at the system til i don't know what to do.

I just know that i can't stop fighting for my daughter's children. This is not right.
The Oklahoma DHS Foster Care System is most definintly not working with me. They have denied me my icpc twice and for their reasons, there's no merit.
My grandchildren are my world. I will not leave them or forsake them.
Foster care is all about reunification, it's about family well i am here and yet the system isn't allowing me to be and take on the responsibility that i am well a ware of and capable of doing. I am not asking for any money from the system and agency, I just want my grandchildren out of the system. I am not going no where. I want my grandchildren.

They the oklahoma dhs fostercare system needs an overhaul. I 've been threatened with contempt of court if i should go back on the news. I'm trying to get my word out about what's going on with this situation. I am not going to lose my grandsons.. They have no right to keep my grandsons.

I am a great grandmother. I am a wonderful mother. I am here for the support of my only daughter, who most definently needs her mother's help. Unfortunatly the state of oklahoma don't want me to intervene and help my grown child.

The story with my daughter, she's a young and beautiful young lady she just got off track and she has a mother that has and will travel the distance at any length to help her child. I am here. I am here, this is not my home. My home is on the West Coast (pacific standard time zone). My only reason for being here in the State of Oklahoma is because of my daughter and her only children.

I'm fighting real hard for my only family. My grandchildren are counting on their grandma. They know that i am here. I am going to stay here till i get them back in my loving arms.

The Oklahoma Dhs is putting high demands and requirements on my daughter in order for her to get her children back. Well first of all my daughter is in need of help, what i mean is that she just recently has been released from prison and she has for the first time around at least 6 felonies it might be 7 felonies i'm not exactly sure. But the fact of the matter is that Oklahoma Dhs want's her to get a job, get a place to live!!!! It's hard!!!! That's alot for one person to do when you are alone.
That's where i come in at. But they, Oklahoma Dhs said that she couldn't live with me that i am just going to bail her out. I'm trying to do everything that i can to get my grandchildren out of the system.

My grandsons has been in the system for now over a good three(3) YEARS. I'm sick of this. March 02, 2006, my life changed for ever. I am fighting. I need help?
I can't believe this is happening to me. This is just so surreal. This is a nightmare.
My grandchildren deserves to be with their family. I am here for them.

We went to court on Monday July 20th at 1:30pm with Judge Richard Kirby, they act like i wasn't even present. Today was pre-trial.
The next court date is scheduled for Monday September 14th, 2009 , That is for jury trial. They are planning to take my daughter's custody away from her. But i am here and yet they act like i don't even exist. My grandchildren are my vorld. I am not going anywhere. My grandchildren are coming home. I refused to let these people who are trying to play god, take my grandsons and placed them elsewhere as if i am not here.

I love my grandchildren. It's been 3 years to long since they been in the system.
My grandchildren deserves to be home with me.
I don't need nothing that the state has to offer. I get enough money to raise my grandsons without the taxpayers money.

Oklahoma you will not keep my grandchildren. You'll not get away with this.
SO HELP ME GOD.

1 comment:

  1. my dear sister an to my nephews we wil get you back in the family god please hear our pleas put our family back together again in jesus name i pray amen i love you sister

    ReplyDelete