About Me

My photo
I AM FAMILY ORIENTED. I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN. I ENJOY FISHING, READING AND CROCHETTING. I ENJOY HELPING OTHERS.

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

http://msfarina603.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/corruption-in-oklahoma-family-courts-and-oklahoma-foster-care-system/

http://msfarina603.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/corruption-in-oklahoma-family-courts-and-oklahoma-foster-care-system/

My grandchildren don't deserve this type of treatment and behavior. My grandchildren, they are loved, wanted and missed.

We have never had regular visitation and the last visit was on 2-16-2010.

The last shocker-- was that on Friday May 4 2012-- That I found my grandsons PHOTO on the OKLAHOMA ADOPTION WEBSITE AND THAT OF THE NATIONAL ADOPTION WEBSITE.
Big as day- as if they don't have any family or love-ones that want them.

My grandsons are not forgotten! They shouldn't be in the Oklahoma Foster Care System. Our Rights have been Violated from the Judge on down to the DHS foster care organization.

Since I've now moved to Modesto California-- I've requested an ICPC -- It was relayed by the Oklahoma DHS Supervisor- Allison Johnson that my ICPC will not be granted. That the Associate District Judge has denied me my grandchildren all together. That It doesn't matter where I go or to what state. I am not to get my grandsons.

That's a violation of my grandchildren rights to be returned home to their biological family. I have a large enough HOME for my grandchildren.

After all isn't it about the children! To get them out of the system as soon as possible?

The JUSTICE SYSTEM HAS FAILED MY GRANDCHILDREN AND OUR FAMILY.

Please pray for me and my grandchildren.

Thank You and God Bless You and Yours.

Grieving Grandmother
Farina Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment